Here is your chance to relax and meander along the 850 foot river. But don’t be fooled, the rapids lurk ahead!
- No walking on the bottom of the Lazy River
- Each person must either ride in or on top of a tube
- Riders may no intentionally flip out of their tube
- Small children may ride on a parent/guardian’s lap in the river. Parents may not walk alongside a child’s tube in the river.
- Patrons may not exit the Lazy River at the Tube Slide
- Patrons MUST enter/exit the Lazy River at the zero depth exit or at the stairs just past the bridge
- If non-swimmers are wearing a lifejacket, they must be within arm’s reach of a parent or guardian at all times
- All other general rules still apply
- Pool Management has the authority and responsibility to implement and enforce rules that are more stringent than the ones listed here or elsewhere in the park or online.