Birthday Parties can be booked now, for the 2018 season, by calling 815-741-7275 x 195, or filling out the date request form, which can be found here. After the date request form is filled out a staff member will contact you with confirmation of their date. Parties must be booked 7 days in advanced.
The cost for the birthday party package is $225.00 (up to 15 guests, this includes birthday child + 2 adult chaperones) Additional guests and food can be added and must be paid for 48 hours prior to the party. NO GUEST CAN BE ADDED ON THE DAY OF THE PARTY. The birthday party package is two hours and the full package price is due at the time of the booking.
Included in the package:
- Reserved area with tables for 2 hours
- Pizza or Hot Dog, chips, and a drink for each guest included in the guest count & additional chaperones and guests under 2 that have paid for a meal
- TCBY Treat for each guest included in the guest count & additional chaperones and guests under 2 that have paid for a meal.
- Party Host
- Birthday child is FREE!
- 2 Adult Chaperones FREE!
- Additional guests 3 years old and over – $12.00/each (includes meal)
- Additional guests 2 years old and under – FREE with facility approved swim pant. Department of Public Health – Part 820 Swimming Facility Code – Section 820.360. (does not include meal).
- 2 additional chaperones – $6.00/each. (Does not include meal)
There is no outside food or drinks allowed inside the water park, however cake or cupcakes are allowed. Additional pizzas can be purchased, $15.00 for a large cheese pizza and $17.00 for a large pepperoni pizza. Order must be placed and paid for, with the admissions supervisor 48 hours before the party. Decorations are allowed with the exception of piñatas. Piñatas are not permitted.
A guest list must be given to the Admissions Supervisor when checking in for the party.
Everyone entering the park must be paid for.